Express DNA Paternity Test
Introduction of DNA Paternity Test
Our DNA paternity tests offer nearly 100% accuracy in determining biological fatherhood, with guaranteed confidentiality. Contact us today for reliable DNA paternity testing services at one of our four 24-hour clinics located in the Klang Valley.
DNA Paternity Test Package Available
We offer a variety of DNA paternity test packages to suit your needs. We offer home, legal, prenatal, and immigration paternity testing for our patients. The price of our DNA paternity test package is RM1,800 (standard: routine), whereby the Express is RM4,500; for both children and a parent. Add on additional parent profile testing is available too. Contact us for more information.
How Do We Collect DNA Samples For The Paternity Tests?
The DNA sample collection at our paternity tests clinics in KL, Malaysia, is straightforward and efficient. Just a painless cheek swab test is collected from the alleged father, child, and mother (if available).
- Arrive at the clinic. Home visit by doctor is also available.
- DNA forms are accurately filled and individual consents are obtained. Using a swab stick; buccal swabs are used to gently scrape the inside of each person’s cheek to collect cells, which contain DNA. Swabs are stored in a sterile environment to prevent contamination.
- After collecting the DNA samples, each collection tube with the name of the person whose sample it contains to ensure there is no mix-up.
- Once the DNA samples are collected, it is sent to our partner, EasyDNA Malaysia for analysis. The laboratory will analyze the DNA profiles of the alleged father, child, and mother (if available) to determine whether the alleged father is the biological father of the child. DNA profiles of the individuals are compared to calculate the probability of paternity.
- Once results are ready, we’ll communicate the results to individuals involved in complete privacy and confidentiality. We provide counseling services to help individuals understand the results and provide support throughout the testing process.
We strive to provide a supportive and confidential environment for individuals seeking paternity testing services.
Why Choose Our Paternity Test Clinic?
Our clinic offers timely and efficient DNA paternity tests in KL, Malaysia.
Continued support and update on specimen turn around time whilst in laboratory processing.
Our advanced laboratory is accredited, ensuring accurate and reliable results.
Testing and results delivery are conducted in utter privacy and confidentiality.
DNA paternity tests are highly accurate and can provide conclusive results with a probability of paternity of 99.9% or higher.
The turnaround time for DNA paternity test results can vary depending on the testing laboratory and the type of test conducted. Generally, results can be available in as little as 5-7 working days (Express DNA Test) and up to 20 working days for a standard test.
The cost of DNA paternity testing can vary depending on the testing laboratory and the type of test conducted. On average, a standard test can range from RM1,800- RM2,000 whereas the Express DNA test is RM4,800.
Yes, a DNA paternity test can be done with siblings or grandparents to determine paternity. However, the accuracy of the test may be lower and additional samples from other family members may be needed to confirm the relationship.